Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

We hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas, as we have. It has been a lazy PJ day-- I kind of miss going to all the relatives houses and enjoying the day with them, but the web cam has come in handy. We visited with family in Utah, Arizona and St.Louis. It was great to see all of them.

We are all enjoying a quiet evening now. The kids are all busy playing, the three older boys are playing Rook with James and the three youngest are playing some imaginary game. It is a pleasant evening.

I will add few Christmas pictures later, I can't seem to get them to upload. I think James and I are getting tired- we didn't video tape the whole unwrapping fiesta this year, and we just let the kids have at it. James usually makes them open one gift at a time, not this year, they had a gift feeding frenzy.

I don't know about you, but I don't want another piece of candy, cookie or holiday treat for at least another year. Not that the treats weren't delicious-- it's just time to put it all away and hit the gym with a vengeance.

Keep a thought in your heart for my wonderful Grandma. She fell and broke her pelvis last night-- not such a fun Christmas for her. I worry about her, but know she is in good hands at the hospital. We love you Grandma!!

No comments: