Thursday, July 2, 2009

The ABC's of being a long distance landlord:

Anyone can tell you it is not fun Being a long distance landlord. I Couldn't believe all of the Damage, Even for a rental. I Found tile everywhere!! My Goodness!! How do you get rid of it? I was Just speechless!! I Know it will all work out, but it was quite a shock!! Let Me tell you, even my Neighbors were Outraged and surprised. People were happy to see some work being done on the old place, even though there were many times I wanted to Quit. My kitchen is countertops are Ruined, my Stove was covered in spiderwebs and bugs. Thank Heaven for lots and lots of cleaning products. Usually, I would not be Very upset, but the long drive took it's toll. I cleaned and Weeded and painted and scrubbed... all day long. I poured X-tra love into my cute little Wyoming home and Yearned to find an excellent renter. Then, an enormous blessing came my way and they Zoomed in and signed a lease!! Yea!! Now I know my ABC's of renting!!


No comments: