Sunday, July 3, 2011

I LUV SUMMER!!

We are having quite the time here in wonderful family-laden Utah. The three younger kids and I have been busy visiting with family, going to sports camps, playing in the water, swimming, family parties, etc,etc,etc...

Here is my cousin Judy with my wonderful Grandma


My persistent little B working on her newly invented pillow- stuffing a bunch of batting into a pillow case and then sewing it shut. Only a Grandma would let her get away with that.


Here is the last day of football camp. This is one of the coaches telling the boys to say thank you to whoever paid for them to go to the camp-- I agree!

And here is Brandon a few hours after his last day of football camp-- they kept those boys busy (thank you-- mom's need someone to wear our boys out)

No comments: