Saturday, October 29, 2011

All about Alex


So I looked up one day and I had Senior in high school! I am not quite sure where all of the
time went, or how he grew up so quickly, but here he is, all tall, dark and handsome.
It kind of hits you in the face when you get requests in the mail for number
of tickets needed for graduation,
exact spelling for the diploma, and senior pictures being taken.

Then, for a while, you forget you have a senior, except when he stands next to you and
you have to constantly look up. That is, until the band has
"Senior Recognition Night" Then you remember,
that's right, I have a Senior!



Alex has been working hard for a year, rebuilding his monster of a car. It
went from this....

To this...



TO THIS!!!



So, if you have to have a Senior, I would probably choose one
that looks something like this. You can't get much better.
Sorry, this one is already taken and I hear the
knock off's are no where near as good as the original.
Too bad they broke the mold after making
this one!

( Seriously, the underlining thing is really annoying!
And now my font is in two different colors, neither of
which were chosen by me!)



1 comment:

Eva Bowen said...

I love this post Terry, it is heartwarming!