Monday, October 10, 2011

September In A Snapshot...or two

I have no idea where September went, here are a few
quick pictures to show you what I spend most of my
time doing....



This is what I wish I could be doing. Brandon was so tired
after his football and then soccer game, he actually
fell to sleep while trying to call a friend to see
if he could play on the ride home. He finally gave in to sleep,
but he will swear to you he is NOT tired!


A picture from the above mentioned game.


Okay... if you look really close for the best looking, best
trumpet player in the group ( second from the left ) you will
see our Alex. Front row of the band... cool!

A picture of Kyle and his friend at the Sporting KC soccer game. James
took Kyle, Tyler-- the friend, and Brandon to the game.
They had a great time. I would have more pictures,
but James thought I wanted pictures of the game, not my kids
so I'm using what I got.

I LOVE finding random pictures like this one on my camera. I never
know what my girls have been up to until I take a look at
what is on my memory card. LoVe this picture of Mikenzie.
She is beautiful.

Here is Jeremy and a few pictures of his first Homecoming Dance.
Isn't he a handsome fella? Oh, alright, his date
is pretty cute too!


Yep-- Alex is 18, eighteen... EIGHT-TEEN!! Can hardly believe it myself!
He loved his cool Beatles shirt.

1 comment:

Eva Bowen said...

Thanks for the recent pictures, it is great to see current pictures, and what is going on in your lives. You do have lovely children!!! I cant wait to meet you all in person!!