Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Back...

I am finally out of my blogging funk... sorta. Thought I would post a few photos to show you all what we have been up to the past few months. Many new things around here:

Hi from Kenzie-- isn't she pretty??

Here is a photo of James. We took this at church Sunday for his Kansas license- he looked all spiffed up, so we thought it would be a good time to take a snapshot. Of course, the ward members thought we were nuts, but what's new with that one?

Can you tell soccer season has started? Here Brandon is A- practicing and B- one sleepy little soccer dude.
I think he is dreaming of becoming the next BYU soccer star


A Cute Picture of my favorite Cutie

If this isn't the face of pure happiness, joy and celebration, I don't know what is. Can you say LEARNER"S PERMIT??? Jeremy was thrilled he passed and is eager to get behind the wheel. Mom, not so much, I am still getting used to Alex driving.

Speaking of driving, here is Jeremy feeling cool at the car show, as if he isn't cool enough already.



Alex sporting his first tux-- isn't he handsome?? Tall, dark and handsome ; )
One last indoor soccer game for Kyle-- they are currently first place-- GO BLUE!!

No comments: