Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged-- so here goes

My friend Larissa tagged me on her blog a few weeks ago and I am finally getting around to responding-- so wish me luck ( I hope this is how it works ).


8 Favorite T.V. Shows:

1. Life
2. Criminal Minds
3. The Menatlist
4. Bonnie Hunt ( very funny )
5. Any new Education Week/Women's Conference talk on BUY-TV
6. Ghost Whisperer
7. Those 48 hours type shows ( mystery )
8. One for James - BYU football, basketball, soccer, whatever BYU is playing

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Brick Oven ( I haven't been there forever, so hopefully it is still as good as I remember )
2. Kind of lame but I am on a Chick-Fil-A kick right now, don't know why
4. A great Chinese restaurant here in town we found with some friends after Stake Conference
5. A Mexican restaurant in town ( Don't want to give away names or place so any creeps out there won't find me and my kids-- so e-mail me if you want to know )
6. Olive Garden/ Macaroni Grill - tastes the same but are both great
7. The Pizza Factory
8. Hogi Yogi-- love the yogi part, does that count?


8 Things that Happened Yesterday:

1. Went to work for the last weekend at 6:30 am!!
2. Enjoyed my weekly Sam's Club run with James 7:30 am
3. Tried to take a nap, but found James in the basement watching football instead of keeping the kids away from the piano and computer and the guitar-- so no nap for me
4. Larissa will probably laugh-- ironing!!
5. Took the girls shopping for long pants-- winter suddenly arrived
6. Picked Alex up from debate and dropped him off at the movies with some friends
7. Went out to dinner with James and some friends
8. Came home, watched shows on the DVR while James snored away



8 Things I look forward to:


1. My new family room furniture, which according to The Secret, should be miraculously appearing any day now, just because I wished it.
2. Loosing weight-- of course
3. New clothes ( because I have lost so much weight nothing fits )
4. Visiting Utah this summer
5. Seeing all of my children in the temple, all together
6. Going on a long vacation with James once the kids are all grown and gone
7. Driving a new(er) car someday soon
8. Feeling like I am doing okay at this whole "life" thing


8 Things I Love about Fall:


1. The beautiful colors
2. The wonderful weather
3. Not a fan of Halloween- but I love the excitement in the air for the kids
4. Watching Kyle and Brandon play their little hearts out on the soccer fields
5. This is a stretch, but sending the kids back to school-- is August part of fall?
6. If August is part of fall, then November is too? My anniversary ( 14th for the temple, 21st for the wedding )
7. Kind of weird, but pulling up all the dead flowers and prepping the ground for next year
8. Hearing leaves crackle under my feet while I am on a walk


8 Things on my wish list:

1. Still waiting on the new couch
2. A nice new car
3. All of my scrapbooks to be done
4. A nice family vacation to somewhere far away-- like South Africa or Ireland
5. My kids will stay close to the church and be willing and humble servants
6. My kids will have many more good memories than bad when they look back at the short time they had as children.
7. All student loans paid OFF!!
8. I will be a size 8/10 someday


8 People I tag:

Sorry, not gonna tag, Larissa's is the only one I really follow at this point. Maybe I will sneak up behind you someday and tag ya-- so be on the look out.

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Hee hee. Good to see not too much has changed. You still are ironing. You are so good about that. I loved reading those things about you. I drove by the Brick Oven the other day when I ran that race in Provo. I thought about stopping to eat there but I was alone and that didn't sound so fun!