Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Belated Easter Craft

Well, I am not the best parent in the world, I freely admit that. We didn't do so well on Easter this year. We forgot to dye the eggs, which my kids will not let me live down. It is hard to remember when you have teenagers who could care less, the little ones just kind of got swept into that group. We will do better next year--maybe.

So, James and I were at Wal-Mart Saturday night doing our last minute shopping and saw the Easter aisle with everything marked down to 75% off. They had these cute little pre-fab gingerbread bunny houses, cheap. I knew the three youngest would have a blast making one, so for two bucks, why not?

Here are some pictures of the final project. It was broken when we opened it, but being eager beavers, they wanted to create anyway. Interesting is all I can say.... enjoy the pictures.











No comments: