Thursday, May 28, 2009


Baylie's Outlook on Life:


Katelyn-- Don't count your chickens before they hatch, one might not hatch, and you won't have as many as you thought you would.


Baylie-- Unless they all have a double yolk, then you would have twice as many as you thought you would.



Baylie-- I remember Alex's birthday last year it was fun.


Me-- I'll bet it was better than the year you broke your arm on his birthday.


Baylie-- Well, at least we share an anniversary together.



Baylie-- Smiling and loving the wind blowing in her hair while she stuck her head out the window

" It's a beautiful day, I love riding in this car " ( all while I was complaining in my head about not having A/C in my beat up old Suburban )

3 comments:

SydneyMin said...

How cute! We can all use a little Baylie in our day :)

Larissa said...

I wish I was that positive. Out of the mouths of babes, right! I think they teach us more than we teach them.

Terry said...

Baylie brightens every day-- she is an absolute pleasure to have. I have truly been blessed.