Tuesday, May 12, 2009




Teenager Already???

Wow--where did this tornado of a person come from? And where did my sweet little princess go? I was expecting this at 16, not almost 11. The mood swings, the grumpiness, the obnoxiousness, the what was that???

How do you hug a porcupine, who once in awhile, turn
s back into a sweet loving girl?



I thought my boys were moody, but Mikenzie takes the cake, and we have soooo far to go with her. 7 years... at least, will it ever get better?





Wish me luck, it's been a long morning.

Poor Baylie, doesn't even know what hit her. She and Mikenzie used to be loving roomies, not they are mortal enemies, and Baylie didn't even know war had been declared.

Makes you wonder if the red-eye can really be fixed -- or if it is something that will just come out every now and then, without warning!!

Be Grateful!!


1 comment:

Larissa said...

No...I don't think it gets better for a VERY LONG time! Ugh! Girls!