Saturday, January 2, 2010

Everyday In January 2010

January 2, 2010

Baby it cold outside!! Today was a very cold day. We spent most of the day indoors with the exception of a quick trip to a very busy gym for a workout and a few short errands. James, Alex and Kyle had the pleasure of shoveling the snow at the church in freezing temperatures. Here are a few activities we enjoyed today:


Jeremy unloaded the dishwasher while he cleaned the kitchen. Yeah, the kitchen was about as clean as this spatula when he was done. Can you believe he actually put this away, thus deeming it clean??? He definitely needs some more training.



I was watching the food channel and saw some delish cinnamon rolls. I can make something close to what I saw, couldn't resist the temptation and whipped us up a batch. This picture was taken maybe 30 seconds after I announced the rolls were ready.


Boy trapped!! I was surrounded by the men in my life tonight as my girls were off playing. Alex cooked up a batch of spaghetti which was devoured immediately. It is fun to be with all the boys once in a while.


Brandon is eager to help with the re-do on our entry way. It has extended to replacing all of the covers on all of the outlets in the home. This kept him busy for a good while.

Well, that is our day in a nutshell. Until tomorrow--
Be Grateful!!


No comments: