Thursday, January 7, 2010

Everyday In January 2010

January 7, 2010

The girls finally convinced me to teach them how to use their sewing stuff they received for Christmas. We stamped/ironed-on the patterns to the pillow cases and away we went. All the pretty floss was fun to look at, until the knots and mistakes started. Baylie persevered and Mikenzie said she will finish tomorrow-- I start 'em young I tell ya, that is my philosophy in life when it comes to those discouraging crafts.




A new craft project is always exciting....



Mikenzie, working away on her second square, no discouragement yet.


From one generation to the next, it is fun to watch my girls learn a craft I learned from my mother, who learned it from her mother... and so it goes. We are all still the same in many ways.

No comments: