Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gratitude Tuesday
Lunch al fresca

My friend Kelli came over this morning to give me scouting info for my new calling. We spent all morning talking and catching up. We had both just sent our kids to school, so we were both looking just lovely. Kelli suggested going to lunch at the Mexican restaurant on the square.

I was a little taken back, no shower, no make-up, sitting there in a t-shirt and running shoes. Sure, why not, I'm up for the challenge!! So off we went, in all of our natural glory and enjoyed a great lunch together.

It was fun having someone to talk to all morning and it was topped off with a spontaneous lunch that we both enjoyed. I am grateful for good friends, it is such a blessing to have sisters in the gospel to boost me up every now and then.

Be Grateful!!

No comments: