Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ghost Stories

Last night, the girls got Brandon all worked up by telling him a bunch of scary stories. He wanted to sleep in our bedroom and I told him he would be safe in his bed because his two brothers would be in the room, they are priesthood holders, the whole nine yards. He wasn't going to believe all that would protect him from Bloody Mary. So, finally I told him we would say a special prayer during family prayer and another one in his personal prayers, so he would be extra safe. He took one look at me and said " you can say all the prayers you want to, but I am sleeping in your room tonight." Too funny.

He did migrate sometime during the night and when he came out of my bedroom this morning, he sweetly said "Thanks for letting me sleep in your room, I needed the protection". It is nice to know I am still superwoman to one of my kids.

No comments: