Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gratitude Tuesday
Kleenex, Tylenol and OJ

I find it difficult to be overly grateful today, as I have been in bed for the last two days dealing with whatever has been bouncing around the family. I am thankful for modern medicine, small as it may be, but Tylenol really does help one get through a rotten cold.

I was going to blog about how sweetly my children were playing Monopoly tonight and how heart warming it all was, until Alex and Jeremy flew across the room in a red faced smack down. Boy, they sure are big!! All I could do was holler at them, telling them to stop, snatch the ipod that was being argued over out of Alex's hand while he wasn't expecting it and threaten to send them to their rooms. Whew!! Mikenzie was standing on a chair and Baylie and Brandon sought refuge on the couch. All that over Jeremy singing obnoxiously and obliviously. What can ya do when they are both bigger and taller than you? Luckily, most wrestling matches are all in the spirit of fun, although they clear the room when they do that too.

Be Grateful!!

No comments: