Monday, January 12, 2009



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!

Yep, it's that time of year again. We celebrated Jeremy's 14th birthday yesterday-- a day late, but being the Jerema that he is, he took it all in stride. We had a Stake youth activity that took all weekend. Sunday we had a baptism, home teaching and an SED, so finally around 8:00 p.m. we gathered 'round the web cam and sang Happy Birthday with Grandma. That was pretty cool.

Jeremy is a blessing to us all. We are so lucky to be his parents. He is always happy, even after football practice and off season training. He loves to play the guitar, piano and sax, and being in the jazz band. He is teaching the three younger kids how to play piano for me.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention is incredible vocabulary and bookworm tendencies.

Some of my favorite quotes from Jeremy's early days:

Did you know I can fly? Yeah, I just get into a plane and I can fly anywhere I want to.

I really hate pajamas. Everytime I put them on, I get tired.

( On a cloudy day ) Hey, why didn't Alex wake the sun up today?

If I spy one of my friends, pull over so I can say hello.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!










No comments: