Friday, January 23, 2009

I want to complain...

This has been a horrible week, so where do we line up to lodge a formal complaint? I have had sick kids for over a week now. I have been sick for most of that time. Thursday night, I had such a horrible migraine I couldn't even open my left eye. Last night, a not-quite-a migraine headache set in. And what do I wake up to this morning??? Cold sores all over my upper lip- like four of them!! Hello, I have to teach Relief Society this week, did my body not take that into account when it decided to add these lovely beauty marks to my face?

What's going on with me this week? I am totally falling apart!! I don't have time for this, I have six kids and a wonderful husband to take care of.

I am going to the doctor this morning to get myself looked at and request a some blood work. I am totally paranoid that she is going to think I am an Oprah follower and am running in because of the show that aired yesterday. But really, my falling apart started long before Oprah knew about it.

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Complain away...that's what our blogs are for. To document the good and the bad and have an outlet for when things are happy and awful. It can be very therapeutic. I am trying to be more positive in mine but, let's face it, life is not all sugary sweet and it's nice to know others can admit it too! I hope everyone feels better soon. And, I hate cold sores! What was Oprah about?